Kiwanis Island Park
This beautiful 18.38-acre community river park is situated in a wildlife sanctuary. The park caters to both active and passive recreational enthusiasts. The boat ramp and a natural launch area provide access for boaters, rowers and paddlers into Sykes Creek leading to the Barge Canal or Banana River. Fishing is popular from the shoreline and fishing dock. An exercise trail, softball fields, basketball, tennis and racquetball courts invite fitness and active play.
The Community Center features ongoing activities, a gymnasium, a small kitchen and meeting rooms. Additional facilities that make this park attractive for group gatherings and community events include the Karen S. Rood Community Building (with kitchen and meeting room) located at the park entrance, the Doyle I. Carlton Pavilion, a large event pavilion (with banquet kitchen and meeting room), 2 medium pavilions, a playground, benches, restrooms, and drinking fountains.
- Bicycle Roadway
- 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Lighted 4-Wall Racquetball Courts
- 3 Lighted 3-Wall Racquetball Courts
- 1-.85 mile 9 Station Exercise Trail
- 2 Lighted Softball Fields
- 1 Indoor Basketball Court
- A 9,250 sq. ft. building with gymnasium and offices and a 1,800 sq. ft. annex with three meeting rooms and small kitchen.
- The Karen S. Rood Community Building is located near the park entrance and has a meeting room, game room and kitchen.
- 6,762 sq. ft. Gym
- 2 Lane Boat Ramp, Saltwater, Motorized, (+Canoe)
- 1 - 'Doyle Carlton Pavilion' 11,100 sq. ft. with 30 tables, water and electricity
- 1 - 'Timberland Pavilion' 1,248 sq. ft. with 9 tables, 2 grills, water and electricity
- 1 - 16 ft. gazebo with 1 table
- 5' x 90' Fishing Dock
- Fishing along shoreline
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 455-1380.
Doyle Carlton Pavilion
11,100 sq. ft. with 30 tables, water and electricityReserve Doyle Carlton Pavilion
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach