Held on average every two weeks.
- Provide a completed Land Development Application.
- If you are acting on behalf of the owner complete the Authorization to Act form.
- Provide two sets of plans 24” by 36”.
- A completed Zoning Form for Site Plan Submittal form.
- Approved Concurrency application. If the project increases in density or intensity from the initial proposal during any stage in the development approval process, a new concurrency evaluation will be required. A new form will be required
if concurrency approval expires.
Submit the completed forms and documents to:
Brevard County Building Code Division, 2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Bldg. A Room A-115, Viera, Fl. 32940.
Contact staff about electronic submittals.
Fees for Pre-application conference
|Pre-Application Conference (Open Space Subdivision)||$5,005.00 |