Brevard County Insurance Certificate Information
Certificates of Insurance must be sent directly from the insurance agency with the Certificate Holder as follows:
Brevard County Licensing Regulation & Enforcement
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, A-114
Viera, FL. 32940
Be sure to request your insurance agency to email the certificate of insurance directly to: ContractorLicensing@BrevardFL.gov
The Contractor must be insured by a responsible insurance company for:
- Workers' compensation insurance, as required by law.
- Public liability insurance in at least the policy limits as specified in Chapter 61G4 and Chapter 61G6, Florida Administrative Code .
- Property damage insurance in the amount specified in Chapter 61G4 and Chapter 61G6, Florida Administrative Code .
- Cities within Brevard County
- Brevard County Tax Collector
- Brevard County Property Appraiser
- Brevard County Clerk of Courts
- Brevard County Building Code
- Dept of Business and Professional Regulation DBPR
- Division of Corporations
- Division of Workers Compensation
- Construction Licensing Officials Association of Florida Inc.
- Gainesville Independent Testing Services LLC (GITS)