File a Complaint Against Your Contractor
To file a complaint against a contractor you have hired, you will need to submit a formal written complaint form. Prior to completing the complaint form, verify the trades that require licensure to ensure we can assist you. In the event that your contractor is State Certified or your property is located outside our enforcement areas, we may not be unable to assist you. It is not due to lack of concern or desire to resolve your complaint; Brevard County LR&E has no jurisdiction. Please feel free to contact our office to assist you in determining either issue, 321-633-2058.
Report Unlicensed Activity AND/OR without a Permit:
- Contact our office via phone at 321-633-2058
- Contact our office via Fax at 321-690-6878
- Contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting our office regarding unlicensed activity or work without a permit, please be sure to have the following information ready for our staff. The complete address where the work is being performed including any suite numbers, the type of work being performed, any vehicles on site, how many individuals are performing work, etc.
- Cities within Brevard County
- Brevard County Tax Collector
- Brevard County Property Appraiser
- Brevard County Clerk of Courts
- Brevard County Building Code
- Dept of Business and Professional Regulation DBPR
- Division of Corporations
- Division of Workers Compensation
- Construction Licensing Officials Association of Florida Inc.
- Gainesville Independent Testing Services LLC (GITS)
Brevard County is currently in the process of implementing changes to increase the accessibility of information and documents on its website. If you require assistance to better access these documents or information contained therein please contact the County’s ADA Coordinator by phone at (321) 637-5347 or by email at ADACompliance@BrevardFL.gov
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC contains many capabilities specifically designed to make it easier for people with disabilities to read PDF files, regardless of whether the files have been optimized for accessibility. It leverages accessibility functions built into Windows® and Mac OS systems and allows adjustment of user preferences to optimize the reading experience for a variety of disabilities.