Brevard County Building Inspection Request
Email request acceptance policy:
- Request must be received by 4 pm for inspection to be scheduled the next business day (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- The permit must be issued and all required documents must be submitted and approved prior to scheduling an inspection. All fees must be paid prior to scheduling a Pre-Power or Final inspection.
- The inspection email request acknowledgment is not a contract and does not constitute acceptance of your request, but is only a record of your request to schedule an inspection.
- Brevard County, in its sole discretion, will determine whether or not to fill the request, and Brevard County may refuse or limit your request for any reason.
- Your request is subject to any and all terms and conditions as established or determined necessary by Brevard County Building Code.
Please be advised that Brevard County hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any action related to the denial of any request.
Email Notice: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send an email to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Confidential Inspection Request: Do not utilize this form to request inspections on permit records. Please submit your requests to (321) 633-2187.
Important: If you choose to use this online form, we must have all the required information so we can verify your request. Without this essential information, we cannot process your request.