Application Form and Fee for Contractor Examination
This list is intended as a guide and may not cover every situation. Additional information may be required dependent on individual circumstances.
- A completed application and appropriate fee for your trade.
- Experience affidavits from employers (unless self-employed) showing the required years of experience. This varies per trade.
- A recent photo attached to your application.
- Three (3) letters of personal reference. These will be in relation to your Honesty, Integrity, Good Moral Character. ALL of these letters need to have notarized signatures.
- A copy of your driver’s license or state identification card.
- Meet CLB rule 61G4-15.005 which establishes minimum net worth.
- Notarized signature of applicant on signature pages.
Submit the completed forms and documents to:
Brevard County Licensing Regulation & Enforcement
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Bldg. A-114
Viera, Fl. 32940
The fees listed herein are per application and are not refundable.
|All other trades (alarm, drywall, electrical, roofing etc)
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC contains many capabilities specifically designed to make it easier for people with disabilities to read PDF files, regardless of whether the files have been optimized for accessibility. It leverages accessibility functions built into Windows® and Mac OS systems and allows adjustment of user preferences to optimize the reading experience for a variety of disabilities.