Lien Inquiry Requests

Payoff inquiries must be submitted through this online form. To obtain information about a property lien or account balance that has been recorded by Brevard County Utilities Department please follow the steps below and submit your request information.

First check to confirm that we are your service provider. Find your water and wastewater provider.

If we do provide services submit complete property records so we can complete your request. Under circumstances that there isn’t an address you must provide the Parcel ID. Obtain property records at Brevard County Property Appraisers.

Lien Inquiry Request Form

Select your zip code (Required)
 If your zip code is not listed then we do not provide service to your location. Find your water and wastewater provider.

Requestor's Information

Type of requestor

Service Address

Information Requesting

For balances owed on a property of for a lien search click utility balance request; for consumption history click on consumption and indicate the time period for which you need the consumption.