State Certified Contractor Repository Registration
Attention State Certified Contractors: To continue Online Permitting, you must submit the 2024 Repository Form and License prior to 08/31/2022!
In order to update or register your state-certified contractor's license into the Brevard County database, you must complete and sign the 2024 Repository Form.
The business name must match as it appears on your qualifying license.
Please complete the form and provide the following:
Business name must match as it appears on the qualifying license.
- Copy of State Certified License (actual certificate, not a summary from the state website)
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License for the License Holder
- Copy of Business Tax Receipt from the County/Municipality where your business is located. If located in Brevard County, you must have a Brevard County Business Tax Receipt, call 321-264-6969 for more information.
- Certificate of General Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance (Required if you have employees)
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Exemption
Certificates of Insurance must be sent directly from insurance agency with the Certificate Holder as follows:
Brevard County Licensing Regulation & Enforcement
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, A-114
Viera, FL. 32940
This form and requested documents are to be emailed to: email@example.com
It is the license holder’s responsibility to maintain their repository registration on a biannual basis, following the renewal date of the state-certified license expiration. In addition, all documentation stated above upon their renewal as well.
Mobile Home Installers, Fire System, and LP Gas Contractors should all follow the same instructions and requirements as stated above.
- Cities within Brevard County
- Brevard County Tax Collector
- Brevard County Property Appraiser
- Brevard County Clerk of Courts
- Brevard County Building Code
- Dept of Business and Professional Regulation DBPR
- Division of Corporations
- Division of Workers Compensation
- Construction Licensing Officials Association of Florida Inc.
- Gainesville Independent Testing Services LLC (GITS)