Application Form and Fee for Master / Journeyman Examination Application.
This list is intended as a guide and may not cover every situation. Additional information may be required dependent on individual circumstances.
- A completed application and appropriate fee for your trade.
- Experience affidavits from employers (unless self-employed) showing the required years of experience. This varies per trade.
- A recent photo attached to your application.
- A copy of your driver’s license or state identification card.
- Notarized signature of applicant on signature pages.
Submit the completed forms and documents to:
Brevard County Licensing Regulation & Enforcement
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way Bldg A-114
Viera, Fl. 32940.
The fees listed herein are per application and are non-refundable.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC contains many capabilities specifically designed to make it easier for people with disabilities to read PDF files, regardless of whether the files have been optimized for accessibility. It leverages accessibility functions built into Windows® and Mac OS systems and allows adjustment of user preferences to optimize the reading experience for a variety of disabilities.