About Brevard County Licensing Regulation and Enforcement
Now Available! Immediate Access Online!!:
Contractor Licensing Enforcement records are available to the public using Brevard’s Advanced Service Site (BASS).
You are able to view records related to Contractor Licensing cases. This provides immediate access to record information!
The purpose of the Licensing Regulation & Enforcement Office (LR&E) is to ensure that construction activities are performed by qualified and licensed contractors within the county.
The LR&E Section is responsible for the county licensing of specific trades: drywall, electric, HARV, roofing, etc.
If you have any questions concerning licensing requirements or applying for a Brevard County License (Certificate of Competency), please contact our office at 321-633-2058, option 4, option 6.
Our office accepts anonymous reporting for unlicensed activity & work without a permit. Please contact the office directly.
Where We Enforce
- All of Unincorporated Brevard County
- City of Grant/Valkaria
- City of Indialantic
- City of Indian Harbor Beach
- City of Melbourne
- City of Melbourne Beach
- City of Rockledge
- City of Satellite Beach
- City of Titusville
- Cities within Brevard County
- Brevard County Tax Collector
- Brevard County Property Appraiser
- Brevard County Clerk of Courts
- Brevard County Building Code
- Dept of Business and Professional Regulation DBPR
- Division of Corporations
- Division of Workers Compensation
- Construction Licensing Officials Association of Florida Inc.
- Gainesville Independent Testing Services LLC (GITS)