Max K. Rodes Park
This 134-acre community park features six multipurpose fields (three lighted), four lighted baseball fields, three softball fields (two lighted), one T-ball field, two lighted basketball courts, four concession buildings, three playgrounds, two large pavilions, three family pavilions, pedways, boardwalks, nature preserve areas, a fishing pier, two restroom buildings, a maintenance building, and an 18,000-square-foot community center.
The community center was built to hurricane standards to be used as a special needs shelter and provides a gymnasium, banquet kitchen with serving counter, a large multi-use/banquet room with divider, three meeting/multi-use rooms, and two sets of restrooms (one set with showers).
- Bicycle Roadway
- 6 soccer fields (multi-purpose), 1 lighted, with a one-story restroom/concession/meeting room building
- 2 lighted football fields and 1 practice field
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- 3 playgrounds
- 1 lighted senior league baseball field
- 1 t-ball field
- 3 lighted major baseball fields with a two-story restroom/concession/meeting room building
- 2 lighted major softball fields
- Indoor basketball court
- Nature trail with kiosk and educational signs
- 18,000 sq. ft. Community Center with Gymnasium
- 3 - 20' x 20 Pavilions
- 2 - 40' x 60 Pavilions
- 10 tables in large pavilion
- 2 tables in small pavilion and concession Area
- Fishing Pier in Lake
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 952-3215.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach