Viera Regional Park
This 117.62-acre site includes two lighted youth softball fields, two Major and two Senior Little League lighted baseball fields, an unlighted t-ball field, and two 2-story restroom / concession / meeting buildings, five multipurpose fields, and two lighted multipurpose fields with restroom /concession / meeting building near the fields.
Other park facilities include two lighted outdoor basketball courts, two playground areas, four lighted tennis courts, family and group pavilions, sidewalks, maintenance facility, and an 18,000 sq. ft. Community Center with gymnasium, banquet kitchen, large meeting room with divider, 4 small meeting rooms, and two sets of restrooms (one with showers). A site centrally located in the park is dedicated to a garden managed by volunteers.
For more information about activities, classes, and upcoming events please call (321) 433-4891.
- Bicycle Roadway
- 2 Lighted Senior League Baseball Fields
- 2 Lighted Major Little League Baseball Fields
- 1 Lighted T-Ball Field
- 2 Lighted Softball Fields
- 6 Lighted AstroTurf Soccer Fields
- 2 Lighted AstroTurf Multipurpose Fields (Soccer, Football, or Lacrosse)
- 2 Lighted Outdoor Basketball Courts
- 1 Indoor Basketball Court
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Community Center
- 18,000 sq. ft. with gymnasium
- Banquet kitchen
- Large meeting room with divider
- Computer lab
- 2 game rooms
- 1 small meeting room
- 2 sets of restrooms (one with showers)
- 2 - 30' x 60' Pavilions
- 1 - 30' x 45' Pavilion
- 2 - 20' Octagon Pavilion
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 433-4891.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach