Brevard County Housing and Human Services Open Bids
Thank you for visiting the Brevard County Housing and Human Services Open Bids website. These are the current projects for rehab, replacement and demolition that are available for bids.
Bid Opportunity - 3395 Amberly Street, Cocoa 32926
Brevard County Housing and Human Services has a Residential Rehabilitation bid opportunity located at the following location with the bid walkthrough and due dates listed below.
3395 Amberly Street, Cocoa, Florida 32926
Bid Walkthrough Date: September 20, 2023, at 2:30 PM
Bid Due Date: October 11, 2023, at 2:30 PM
Funding Source: SHIP
Bidders will receive the bid packet containing the scope of work and any supplemental documents at the bid site during the time of the walkthrough. Contractors must sign in on the bid sign-in sheet in order to receive bid documents. Bids should be filled out completely and returned to the bid site on or before the bid date in a sealed envelope to be opened by County personnel and the homeowner.
Contractors submitting proposals should be a Florida licensed building contractor. At the time of award the lowest responsive bidder will be required to submit the following:
- Contractor to provide a copy of their Florida Building Contractor’s License.
- Insurance Documents:
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: The insurance required by this section shall comply with the Florida Worker’s Compensation Law and include employers’ liability insurance with limits of not less than those required by the State of Florida or local jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance: with a $1,000,000 combined single limit for each occurrence to include the following coverage: Operations, Products and Completed Operations, Personal Injury, Contractual Liability covering this contract, “X-C-U” hazards, and Errors & Omissions. The Comprehensive General Liability Insurance shall include contractual liability insurance applicable to the CONTRACTOR’S obligations under the Owner-Contractor Agreement.
- Liability Insurance Policies: shall name Brevard County Housing and Human Services as an additional insured, only in respect to liability arising out of operations on behalf of the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners.
- Auto Liability Insurance: which includes coverage for all owned, non-owned and rented vehicles with a $1,000,000.00, combined single limit for each occurrence.
- Contractor must be registered with E-Verify and provide their Memo of Understanding.
- Submit a W-9 (October 2018) Form for their company.
- Business Tax Receipt.