Fox Lake Sanctuary
Fox Lake Sanctuary is a 2,568 acres nature Sanctuary managed by the Brevard County Environmentally Endangered Lands Program. The Sanctuary is located west of Fox Lake Park in Titusville.
Fox Lake Sanctuary is home to a variety of habitats including: wet prairie, mesic flatwoods and oak-saw palmetto scrub.
The trailhead is located near the Fox Lake Park boat ramp. Visitors can enjoy 7 miles of hiking, mountain biking, equestrian trails and scenic lake overviews. A 4 mile marked paddling trail extending from Fox Lake to South Lake is also available.
Primitive Youth Group Camping
Do's and Don'ts
- Hunting is prohibited
- Do not feed, disturb, or harm wildlife.
- Pets, smoking, alcohol, and motorized vehicles are prohibited. No Hunting allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- No swimming.
- Stay on the trail for personal safety and protection of the natural environment.
- Removal of plants, animals, archeological, or cultural resources is prohibited.
- Other restrictions as posted.
- Service animals only
Find a Sanctuary