The Workgroup for Innovative Solar Energy Resources (WISER) is a commission-appointed group that has been tasked to:
- Develop a cost-benefit analysis and plan for County government to transition to clean-energy sources.
- Make recommendations on improving public access to economically beneficial clean-energy technology.
- Identify policies and practices that serve as barriers to the adoption of advanced energy technology within the County, and make recommendations on policy revisions.
There are five primary appointees, one from each commission district, and two alternates from districts 2 and 4. WISER appointees are as follows:
- District 1 Appointee – Bill Young
- District 2 Appointee – David Dunn (Chair); District 2 Alternate – John Constantinide
- District 3 Appointee – Bill DeBusk, Jr.
- District 4 Appointee – Nick Sanzone (Vice-Chair); District 4 Alternate – Bruce Lindsay
- District 5 Appointee – Kimberly Newton
The meetings are conducted virtually via Zoom, with public access available to the webinar.
See the Planning and Development Public Meeting Calendar for meeting dates and login access.
Note: All dates subject to change without prior notice.